Thursday 24 July 2014

OOTD styled by my 7 yr old fashionista

Well the sun is shining , the weather is fine ................. Yeah. Seriously though , you feel so much happier when the suns out, I'm sure I suffer with slight sad (seasonal affective disorder) cos I'm such a nicer person when the sun shines.
So anyhow today my daughter Alisha begged me to allow her to take control of this ootd post, , she's 7 and totally loves fashion but it has to be her way (no frills, no dresses etc etc) she defo has her own mind when it comes too what to wear.


So she teamed my black and white stretch pencil skirt , with my trusty CELINE  t.shirt and a black cardigan, quite like the finished look actually ,mini stylist on the loose me thinks.
Alisha styled herself in matching CELINE t.shirt ,tucked into faded denim shorts and a pink belt ( as the shorts are actually a tad big for her)

So yeah quite impressed with her styling skills ,I  may just let her loose again and see what the results end  up like.

No comments:

Post a Comment