Wednesday 16 July 2014

Post número uno

Ahoy there, time for introductions I suppose................ Here goes!Angelica Honeylove is my name  and fashion is definatly my game........ Lol okay that's enough of the naff poetics, I'll stick to fashion from here on.
So a bit about me, I love milkshake , green tea and sweet potato falafel, I have a boxer/staffy pup called bouncer (so cute, and incredibly bouncy), oh yeah and I love fashion. So much so that I am currently studying fashion at college.
I like too (love too) mix vintage, high street and designer and have a particular soft spot towards vintage pieces.
Infact the inspo for this blog is the amazingly cute vintage find I was blessed with today.
Kimono's have been everywhere this summer and when I saw this red little dress ,I just new it'd be perfect worn open a'la kimono style.
I literally snapped the shopkeepers hand off for it, love at first glance and all that..............
So I got home and promptly styled it with a Topshop black vest top and another one of my newbie item's a Princess Promise leather skirt.
Perfect for a casual day shopping but also stylish enough to go for drinks after (you know , when the buyers remorse hits you like a slap in the face)
So stay tuned if you like what you see and you wanna see more, comments will be greatly valued

Love n pouts

Angelica
Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment